Once you have been awarded the Certified Processional in Erosion and Sediment Control (CPESC) accreditation your details will be sent to Envirocert International who will take over the management of renewals.
Envirocert International will email a renewal notice before your expiry date.
Following are some instructions to help you through the renewal process:
For more visual instructions CLICK HERE
- Visit Envirocert International Portal
- If you need to reset your password, click on “Reset password” on the left of the page. Enter your user name (email address on file with ECI) and click “Reset Password”. If you know your password, enter it and move on to number 4. If you have never logged into the portal before you will enter the email address we have on file for you and then “Reset Password”.
- This will prompt an automated email sent to your email address. Follow the directions on that email to reset your password.
- Once you are in your Certification Portal, Click on My PDH Portfolio at the bottom, left of the screen.
- This will direct you to a page with a button reading “Add External PDH.” Click on that button.
- A dropdown menu will open where you can enter your PDH information and upload documentation.
- When you have entered your PDH information, please click “Save Changes” at bottom, right of box.
- You will repeat these steps as many times as you need, to enter all your PDH information.
- Return to the left side of page, toward the bottom. Click on “Renewal”. This will redirect you to the renewal page.
- To the left of your certification, you will see a small box. Click on that box. This will bring up your fee and the “Finish and Pay” button at the bottom of the page.
- Click on “Finish and Pay” to be directed to a secure site to pay with credit card.
- Please be sure billing address and zip code match information for credit card you are using, as the transaction will not go through otherwise.
- If you would like a receipt of your completed transaction you will need to print the screen showing your order number.