IECA 2017 Excellence Awards Finalists and ICE Award winner
21st Aug 17
FINALISTS of the Environmental Excellence Award
WINNER of the Innovation, Contribution and Education (ICE) Award
The IECA Australasia Environmental Excellence awards aim to raise the standards of the erosion and sediment control industry by celebrating innovation and outstanding achievement. They:
· encourage and recognise high quality and innovation
· create an informed forum for debate on trends and standards
· promote greater government and public support for the benefits and values of the industry.
IECA Australasia would like to announce the finalists for the 2017 Environmental Excellence Awards and the winner for the ICE Award to the Erosion and Sediment Control Industry:
Finalists for the 2017 IECA Aust. Environmental Excellence Award:
- Aura – Shadforths Civil Contractors – Innovation to ESC and Wallum Sedgefrog
- Coffs Harbour Slipway – Contaminated Lands Rehabilitation
- Bruce Highway Upgrade - Cooroy to Curra Section C: Traveston to Woondum
The Award Winners will be announced on Monday 4TH September 2017.
WINNER for Excellence in Innovation, Contribution or Education (ICE) to the Erosion and Sediment Control Industry:
- VITAL CHEMICAL AND VITAL ENVIRONMENT
IECA Australasia would like to congratulate Vital Chemical and Vital Environment on winning the 2017 ICE Award. The judging panel made the following comments about Vital’s contribution to the ESC industry.
“It is fantastic to see over a decade dedicated to providing new environmentally friendly products for the erosion and sediment control industry that really perform.”
“Vital have driven a fundamental change in temporary erosion control in the construction industry.”
The Award will be presented at our annual conference dinner on Wednesday 11th October 2017 at the Pullman, Brisbane.