There are many benefits to your IECA Australasia membership. Discounted entry to events throughout the year, member prices for literature and training material, opportunities for networking, continual professional development to name but a few.
We have different levels of membership depending on your needs.
- Voting privileges
- Special IECA (Aust) artwork for promotional use
- Certificate of Membership
- Subscription to Erosion Control, the IECA bi-monthly publication, electronically.
- Member discounts to IECA educational events, conferences and publications.
- Discounts on advertising packages on our website and in newsletters.
- Updates on IECA activities, publications and other information resources.
- The opportunity to be listed on the Chapter Website and in the Products and Services Directory.
- Access to members only section in the IECA (Aust) website to view conference papers and workshop/seminar presentations.
- Access to the IECA Region 1 website members ony section to view conference papers, articles etc.
- Opportunity to list positions vacant and wanted in the IECA (Aust) Newsletter and e-News.
- Access to the IECA industry mentoring program.
- Emerald members get:
- Company logo displayed in the Chapter Newsletter
- A direct link from the Newsletter to the company website
- An Emerald Membership profile in the Newsletter to show case their business